Fashion | Friday Fashion Spot - Kylie Jenner

Friday 13 June 2014


 
Kylie Jenner is definitely my favourite sister out of the whole Kardashian clan, especially when it comes to style. She literally never lets us down, she is always styled so chic even when she's dressing down, which is hardly ever but I absolutely love what she wears. And this outfit is one of my favourite outfits she's worn, even though it's not the most appropriate for us folks here in London because the weathers getting better, but if your reading this post in one of those really cold country's then this might be perfect for you. I've got you a similar and I am guessing a hundred per cent cheaper version of Kylie's powder blue coat and black cigarette pants, which are amazing and I had to buy myself. Watch out guys, look book on it's way to you.
 
 


Post Comment
Post a Comment