Beauty | Daily Face #1

Wednesday 11 June 2014

1. Max Factor Clump Defy Mascara 2. Sephora 8hr wear perfect cover concealer 3. Mac Mineralize Skin finish Natural 4.No7 Superlight foundation 5. Chanel power blush *76 Frivole* 6. Revlon matte balm *striking spectaculaire*

I've just realised how much i'm loving this Chanel Blusher, it's probably the perfect power coral blush for summer, and looks so smooth on the skin. My first time using this Sephora concealer because it was too dark and now I have a light tan I can get away with using it. It has good coverage but it is quite thick on the skin. I am totally in love with this matte balm, I am not always brave enough to wear a pop of colour on the lip if it's not an evening out, but this one I really like because it's matte.
Post Comment
Post a Comment