Beauty | Daily Face #3

Friday 13 June 2014


1. No7 Superlight Foundation 2. Sephora Concealer 3. Mac Powder 4. Natural Collection cover concealer 5. Max Factor Mascara 6. Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette 7. Model Co shine lip glass *berry pink*
 
Today I've given you something a little different, it's still a normal Daily Face post but I've shown a before and after, I've been brave guys and revealed what's under that makeup I wear. The products I've used are the same base products as I am super loving this No7 foundation for the hot days here in London. I've added in this Natural Collection liquid concealer which is actually a favourite of mine especially for being so cheap, I think it's only around £1.99 which is incredible. I've also used this Urban Decay palette which I purchased quite recently, it has one of my favourite bronzers as its not too dark and perfect to contour. The blusher I think is a bit too dark pink shade for me personally therefore I like to blend it out a little with a clean brush, and this highlight it gorgeous as it has a really nice pink shade effect to it, so it's perfect to where with the blush. Lastly I used this Model Co ultra shine lip gloss which I got as a freebie in a magazine a little while ago and I am actually quite liking it, it's not too sticky and it's a really nice pink shade not too dark. I've forgot to mention in my last daily face posts that I don't actually show what product I used for my eyebrows, just because it's a brown eye shadow in this huge ELF palette, which is broken and dirty so it wouldn't look very appetising on the photo but I am looking to get a new brow product might try the sleek palette, any suggestions?
Post Comment
Post a Comment