Beauty | High End Want List

Monday 16 June 2014
1. Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation 2. Nars Multiple 3. Nars Radiance Enhancing Primer 4. MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Highlight
 
This is my high end beauty wishlist, I'm not a person to always side with high end products because I haven't always got the money to get them and I also think you can find the same similar products (not always the same quality) in drug stores such as Boots and Superdrug. However I do like to  wish once in a while and I've had these four products saved at the back of my head for a while.
 
1. Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation
 
I'v never purchased or tried out any Mercier products but I've always had an eye on them, and I'm always one for trying out new foundations, as I get quite tired of using the same ones.
 
2. Nars Multiple
 
These scare me quite a bit because as I've always noted I am in no way a professional makeup artist and I get a little scared about how to apply products that are not powder unless its a liquid foundation. But these are extremely interesting and I would love to try them out. I believe they've always had the bronze colours in but the coloured blush shades are fairly new to the scene.
 
3. Nars Radiance Enhancing Primer
 
Another Nars product to show to you, and surprisingly I've never tried Nar's products either, probably why I wish for them so much. But onto the primer, I have only ever tried drug store primers and usually I tend to just apply a moisturiser but I feel when I do use a primer my skin looks extra good. Nar's do this same primer but in an oil free, but for me personally I get really dehydrated skin so I thought this would be the perfect one for me, and it also has SPF 15 sunscreen which is a bonus for us ladies in the sun, or men, whatever you prefer.
 
4. MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Highlight
 
I use this powder in a normal foundation powder form, but I have literally been lusting over this particular shade for ages. When I was in Jersey recently I was ready to purchase it, but it was the only shade that was out of stock, must be that popular. Soon come I will have this for daily use, and I cannot wait.
 
The products are all sold in department stores such as Selfridges, Harrods, John Lewis and lots more, you can also find them online in a lot of places, and I think for some of these products the prices range.
Post Comment
Post a Comment