Fashion | Depop Shop

Tuesday 10 June 2014


 
As I am writing this I am laying in the beautiful but humid and sweaty London sun, it's lovely when it's out but doesn't it just get too much? I think so. Quick post just to notify you of this pretty cool app I came across called Depop where you can sell clothes, accessories and what other little bits you might not have any room for and in case you want to make some extra cash. I cleared my wardrobe and drawers out the other day and ended up with a good few black bin bags full of stuff I didn't want anymore, and instead of chucking it in the bin I decided to sell a few bits on this incredible little app. It's a little like eBay I suppose but more dedicated to clothes and fashion. Also unlike eBay they take commission when you actually sell something rather than before hand because on eBay you could be losing money rather than actually earning it. Anyway these are a few shots from my page. I am putting items up for super cheap bargain prices, if you want to have a look and find something you like and you think it might be a little pricey just private message me on the app and we can come to an arrangement, I only ship in the UK at the moment and Paypal payment only. Enjoy!


Post Comment
Post a Comment