Beauty | Daily Face #4

Saturday 14 June 2014
1. No7 Cream Blush *mango sorbet* 2. The body shop moisture foundation 3.Sephora Concealer 4.Sleek Contour palette *light* 5. Lancôme Palette 6. H&M Lip gloss *you make me smile* 7.Max Factor Mascara
 
Today I've switched it up a little bit more, I'm in work all day today so I wanted a little more coverage, therefore I've used this Body Shop foundation which is a favourite of mine, it can be quite drying for my skin even though it is an oily foundation but my skin tend to get extremely dehydrated. I've also used this sleek palette which is a lot similar to the Urban Decay Naked flushed palette I used in my last 'Daily Face' but today I only used the highlight from this palette. I also used this lovely No7 cream blush, if you wandering how I applied it, it was with a sponge, purely because it was the easiest way. I'm also liking this Lancôme palette which I've had for a while it's nice to make a pink dark Smokey eye, however I didn't over do it. I'm wearing this H&M lip gloss for a bit of a darker colour today, I do like the quality of H&M glosses, there not too irritating and sticky. 
Post Comment
Post a Comment