Fashion | ASOS Festival Picks

Saturday 14 June 2014

 
Festival season it approaching, Glastonbury is only at the end of the month, how exciting for some of you, I am a little gutted I didn't get tickets but I will definitely go next year. I am however going to Wireless which is a smaller festival here in London which will take place in Finsbury Park. I personally find it very difficult to find an outfit for festivals, purely because there's too much choice, I can't make my mind up. I popped onto ASOS and noticed they had a section dedicated to us festival girlies, and so I picked out a few items/outfits that I really liked and popped them up above, to give you a little idea about what you could wear. Two pieces such as the red motel one above are totally in this season and I don't know about you but I really want some. Also big hats were a hit for Coachella so maybe there still be around. Have any festivals tips and ideas? Pop them in the comment box, I look forward to hearing about them.
Post Comment
Post a Comment