LFW | Jean-Pierre Braganza

Monday 23 February 2015



One of the show's I went to this season at London Fashion Week, was Jean-Pierre Braganza, which I was so happy about because it's an on schedule show in Somerset House's main space and he always has such amazing collections, which never fails to disappoint and it definitely didn't this season. Extremely sorry about the picture quality, I somehow found it quite hard to photograph, obviously didn't alter the settings before the show.
 
The main aspect that stood out to me in the collection as the models walked the runway was the colour palette. It contained a lot of deep purple and maroons, which really excites me as it's some of my favourite colours to wear and is such a great autumn and winter colour loved and worn by a lot of people. For example, The Only Way Is Essex reality TV star, Samantha Fiares attended this show wearing a maroon coloured dress. Ex Coronation Street actress Michelle Keegan also attended wearing a deep plum/maroon lipstick. It must be a trend.
 
Another point to add, is that I was drawn to the silhouettes of the different pieces in the collections. It was quite varied as some pieces were floaty, girly and genuinely more relaxed, where other pieces were more structured and prominent, such as the jackets and dresses.
 
 

Post Comment
Post a Comment