New to YouTube *SUBSCRIBE*

Tuesday 27 January 2015
Hello all, you may have seen my previous post but if not I've put together a short video of my time in Paris last January. And as I am going again in a couple of days and I want to vlog I thought I'd get into the swing of things by just playing around with some editing and music. The quality of this video is absolutely crap, the worst you've seen, but in all fairness I wasn't planning to do anything with those clips, so there quite shaky which is annoying but it's worth a look. As I am new to YouTube I have zero subscribers and would really appreciate it if you could start me off with a couple. I promise there will be more videos to come and better quality! I'll pop my link below where you will be directed to my YouTube channel.
 
 
Picture - Jordane Davis
Post Comment
Post a Comment