New Project - Fashion Prints (personalised)

Monday 19 January 2015
Hello my lovely's, I thought I'd just briefly let you in on a little secret of mine, well it's not a secret it's a project that hasn't really been set up just yet and no ones helping me with it. It's just me putting a few idea's together, as I have previously mentioned in another blog posts, I am extremely interested in photography and is one of my many passions, then why don't I let you all see it and expand it. I have started to create personalised fashion quote prints, if that makes sense, but this is only one part of it, and I thought why not target amazing fashion and beauty bloggers. I've popped a couple below of my favourite YouTubers, if your interested in having one then just email streetorchic@gmail.com and we can discuss they come mounted and framed, or just the print glossy or matte if you prefer and different sizes. Hopefully look forward to hearing from you!



Post Comment
Post a Comment