Fashion | NTA's Worst Dressed

Thursday 22 January 2015
If you want to know more about what the NTA's are then scroll down a little to my best dressed post and there you will find all the information its just no point me writing it all again, but he are my personally worst dressed ladies are the awards.
 
 
Chloe Sims - Chloe is on a reality television show called 'The Only Way is Essex' which as you can now probably tell is a show based in Essex. Just liked to say this dress is horrible, I might be getting criticized right now because some of you may like it but it's just not my cup of tea. Not really into the whole latex, wet look thing.
 
TOWIE fashion fail: Both Ferne McCann and Sam Faiers failed to impress with their outfits at the National Television Awards in London on Wednesday night
 
Ferne McCann - Ferne is also on the same show as Chloe above, and to be honest I've never really been a fan of what she wears ever, but this whole outfit and look is just wrong. I hate this material for started I think especially for a red carpet outfit it's a cheap material and it's far to long. The shoes I'm a fan of but not with this dress. And the hair I love with the volume but again not with this dress. However I do like the natural makeup.

Getting it wrong: Casey Batchelor and Stephanie Davis hit the worst dressed lists for their unflattering lace ensembles

Stephanie Davis - Stephanie is from a soap opera called Hollyoaks, which I don't actually watch but lets talk about the outfit, really?! Not even a Victoria Secret Model would look good in this. And I think at these awards you should be a little more respectable. The shoes are awful and make this look ten times worst. But again the makeup and hair look good!

 
Post Comment
Post a Comment