Fashion | Missguided ACTIVE *NEW*

Thursday 22 January 2015
As I'm getting more and more into fitness, I've been loving trying some new sports wear instead of just the usual pair of leggings and baggy but ugly top, and so looking around for sports clothing is quite exciting because personally if I put on a whole new work out outfit, it motivates me hugely and I'm ready for anything, boot camp, Pilates, boxing , you name it and I'm there. So you could imagine when I found out that my favourite online store Missguided have a new collection out which is called 'Active' and is full of great sports clothing. The best thing about it, is that it's totally affordable, unlike Nike, where you pay around £70 for a pair of bottoms, its ridiculous. So I thought I'd pop some of my favourite pieces into this post and hopefully purchase them very soon! All items are linked.


Active Cross Back Sports Bra Coral
 
This first thing I noticed about this sports bra is the colour, anything coral or peachy coloured I love, and have straight away because I think it suits my skin tone quite well especially when I have a tan, and I also like this the coral is with grey. And secondly I love the cross over design I think it makes it stand out to any other sports bra. Also check that price!

Active Printed Full Length Gym Leggings Blue
 
Now these don't exactly match the sports bra but I do love them, it's such a vibrant blue and a full length pair of leggings are great for the winter especially when I go for a run.
 
Active Short Sleeve Gym T-Shirt Black
 
This top may be really basic but teamed with a bright, bold bottoms such as the blue leggings this would look great.
 
I hope you liked this post and take a look over on the website which I will link just below.
 
 
Post Comment
Post a Comment