Photography | In the Woods

Monday 15 September 2014
This is something new I've wanted to do on the blog, my main and most passionate hobby is definitely the world of photography. From starting my a-level course up to now two years later, I've been certain that I want to be a photographer, whether this will be my main career or a side lined extra part in my career, I'm not sure on yet but I love it. This was the first independent shoot that I did, it was only me, my model and my camera. No extra team or assistants, it was just us, I think the most important thing today when wanting to become a photographer, is to first thing buy a camera doesn't matter whether its a DSLR or just a camera phone, everyone starts somewhere with their own individual style. I was grateful to be gifted a DSLR by my parents on my birthday, and its been my baby ever since. This shoot was for an assignment in college and it was following the theme of a fairly tale, with inspiration taken from Kirsty Mitchell, check out her photography because it's amazing. The woodland location suited very well with the mouse mask, and it was fashion photography so I wanted an eccentric outfit, and this was actually my prom dress, very sparkly I know, but I thought it looked very nice with the style and theme of the shoot. My model who is a friend of mine is extremely beautiful, who has gorgeous blonde hair and bright blue eyes as you can see, and these aspects really contrasted with the location.
I hope you enjoy this post and like my photography, I will have more of my shoots posted up shortly.
 
(Photos by Jordane Davis @streetorchic)
(Photos by Jordane Davis @streetorchic)
(Photos by Jordane Davis @streetorchic)
(Photos by Jordane Davis @streetorchic)

Post Comment
Post a Comment