Fashion | Personal Style

Tuesday 23 September 2014

So a couple of years back I had another blog which failed a little but it was more focused on my personal style which I enjoyed doing but it got a little repetitive so I stopped. At the moment on Street Or Chic, I enjoy covering different fashion shows and speaking about trends and I don't want to ruin it by going on to something different. However I've decided once a week I will upload a personal style post, in which I will show you at least one outfit I've worn during the week or it will be a collage of multiple outfits. I think this will be good to just switch things up a little. I'm also open to hear about any ideas you may want me to write about, for input don't hesitate to comment below or contact me, you will find these details on the Contact page. Hope you are all having a wonderful day.
Post Comment
Post a Comment