Event | Celeb Spotting #LFW

Friday 12 September 2014
(Photo by Jordane Davis @streetorchic)
(photo by Jordane Davis @streetorchic)

One thing I love about going to Somerset house and standing in the courtyard at London Fashion Week is that your guaranteed to bump in to some hot celebrities. I had an extremely long day yesterday at fashion week, with working backstage and then travelling home for my camera and travelling back, but it was worth it because I got to snap up these beautiful people. Earlier in the day without my camera I saw the amazingly beautiful Laura Whitmore, Millie Mackintosh, and Jordaan Dunn, however I had no camera and no phone battery. However later in the day, I got to snap up Made in Chelsea's Rosie and Hugo. Rosie was incredibly stylish, and changed three times! A little late on after I heard a massive commotion and saw the two beauty's that are Jade and Leigh-Anne from little mix. This photo was pictured after the show when the fuss had gone and I could personally ask them for a photo. They was extremely lovely and polite. And of course looked amazing.
Post Comment
Post a Comment