Fashion | ASOS Want List

Thursday 18 September 2014






So yes I may just have too many items on my want list but for some odd reason I am wanting everything, or mostly everything I set my eyes on. It's probably due to my lack of high street shopping adventures, which is way over due. I usually prefer to actually go to the stores in person because then I can try things on and feel the materials, however weird that sounds yes I like to feel the materials, however ASOS is the only online website I actually have a good connection with. It's free delivery which I think pulls me in the most and they have tons of different designers and of course their own brand which is super affordable.
 
As you've probably noticed the majority of all items above are verging on the autumn/winter vibes. Who else is looking so totally forward to fur coats, chunky boots and all that jazz? I know I am. I try tell myself summer is my season with pretty floral dressers, and delicate little sandals but I always end up wearing the colour black and lots of leather so winter in my season, and ASOS do some good stuff at the moment everyone, so strut your butts onto the ASOS.com page. My favourite and most wanted items above would be the fluffy faux fur black coat, which are in stores everywhere and also the black duster coat because they are super stylish and also everywhere on the high street and last but not least the Miista Cecili buckle cut out ankle boots. I absolutely love chunky buckle boots so they are right up my street, a little on the pricey side however.
Post Comment
Post a Comment