Fashion | #styleicon Anna Dello Russo

Tuesday 23 September 2014




Regularly on the blog I'm going to be sharing with all my amazing readers a style icon, not necessarily my icon but represented to others as an icon. Today is the most wonderful Anna Dello Russo, I've actually only just noticed how stylish this woman is since really taking note of fashion week this season, and of course I had to follow her on Instagram, huge inspiration.
 
At fifty two years of age this lady is not afraid of breaking the style bank, she will rock anything. I'm not sure you will ever see Russo in trousers, legs out are a must with her. She's been strutting herself to every single fashion show I can think of, from Moschino to Marni, to a whole load of others, and her style is on point every single time, she can go a little crazy with the designs but isn't that what fashion is all about, craziness?
 
I've always linked Russo with the Moschino shows, first it's the McDonalds outfits, that I have to say she liked pretty darn cool in, and this season she was seen rocking a jumper/dress Barbie Moschino design, absolutely amazing. Hope you enjoy this post, be back tomorrow for another #styleicon.
Post Comment
Post a Comment