Fashion | Bora Aksu #LFW

Monday 15 September 2014

As some of you may know, if you have read previous posts is that I worked backstage at London Fashion Week for Bora Aksu, I was a dresser so I was very hands on with the clothing. Usually I would relate Fashion Week with really over the top "who would wear that" clothing, however I think it's all changed, because I would wear everything Bora had designed. His designers were perfection. The two collections, one which was very girly, soft light pieces which were white and light toned dusky pink, and the second collection also white but with blue, however more structured pieces rather than floaty. Also the outfits were topped of with the most amazing jewelled pieces. Makeup and hair was super simple, to make sure all eyes were on the designs. To hear about my experience of working backstage I will link it just below.






Post Comment
Post a Comment