Fashion | checks and stripes #LFW

Friday 12 September 2014

(Photos by Jordane Davis @streetorchic)
(Photos by Jordane Davis @streetorchic)

London Fashion Week officially kicked off this morning and I spent the whole day down at Somerset house to check out everything. I was working backstage for Bora Aksu and then spent the rest of the day street style spotting in the courtyard. In regards to myself working backstage at the show I will be doing an experience blog post and how you may go around getting yourself some work if your interested. That post will be up in the next couple of days, however the next couple of posts will be some of the amazing style.

This was the first lady I spotted and had my eye on her beautiful outfit, can you believe her dress is from Zara! Better get myself down there. I love the way she's put such a beautiful, elegant outfit together, and I would never of thought of putting the checks with the stripe courts but it just works extremely well. Her staple jewelled necklace stood out, which is a key trend this season so get your selves some bright and bold jewelled accessories. To top it all of she wore a ruby red lip which added that extra pop of colour.
Post Comment
Post a Comment