Update | Italy, Hail Style and Life

Wednesday 11 March 2015
Hello my lovelies, so at the beginning of this week, I said I'd have a post every day up until Thursday, I haven't exactly kept to that, so I'm sorry but I have been super busy with work (stress of not being a full time blogger) and I'm off to Italy tomorrow so I've been getting a lot of things done, which unfortunately is my excuse for not posting. I thought it'd be good for me to just do a quick, short update on a couple of things that are going on.

First of all, if you don't already know yet, because I'm not sure I have really said anything about it except on twitter maybe, but I am now a contributor to a great fashion website called Hail Style, and I'm really happy about it, because I've wanted to be a contributor for ages, as I am getting quite into writing and fashion journalism after attending London Fashion Week, it's given me quite a boost to write. So I have been busy writing for that, I have a new post up on there every Wednesday, I will link my two articles I've done so far just down below, so hopefully you'd like to check them out and let me know what you think. My writing will get better over time but if you have any suggestions as to what you'd like me to write about then either comment on Hail Style or on this post, or even on twitter (@streetorchic).

London Fashion Week Overview
High Street Trends for Spring

Secondly, I am off to Italy tomorrow, I'm going with my mother so it's not a type of blogger trip or anything, even though that would be amazing and hopefully possible in the future. But my mother has always wanted to visit Rome as well as my self, and for the past two years we've been doing little city trips, so we thought Rome would be a good one. I'm there for four days and as I've always wanted to visit Pompeii, on Saturday we're be getting the train out of Rome to Naples and then to Pompeii which will be really nice, and I can't wait. I will be taking plenty of photos for a travel post when I'm back and I'll also be vlogging for you, I'm not really into speaking vlogs just yet so there will be no narrative but it'll be really cool, and I hope you'll enjoy it.

Have a lovely weekend everyone and I'll be back on Monday with some super cool content, I will have constant updates on my twitter and instagram, so if you don't already follow then please go do, and pop your social medias below and I'll follow back! And if you know of any cool places, resturants etc to visit in Rome please do let me know!

Twitter @streetorchic
Instagram @streetorchic
Post Comment
Post a Comment