Travel | Rome & Naples Photo Diary

Monday, 16 March 2015
Hello everyone! So yesterday I arrived back in London from a lovely weekend away in Rome with my mum and it was lovely to get away and I would love to say, I am truly relaxed but I'm not, it took almost every little inch of energy from my bones, that I've had to lay in bed all day today. I took plenty of photos as I thought it would be great to share them with you and I did also film a lot of footage which will hopefully be with you all in the next couple of days. I don't want to go into too much detail about my trip in this post as I will do another post of my experience in Rome. These photos will consist of the Colosseum, the Vatican, Pompeii and random other bits like amazing gelato and nutella pancakes yum!





















1 comment on "Travel | Rome & Naples Photo Diary"