Travel | Rome & Naples Photo Diary

Monday 16 March 2015
Hello everyone! So yesterday I arrived back in London from a lovely weekend away in Rome with my mum and it was lovely to get away and I would love to say, I am truly relaxed but I'm not, it took almost every little inch of energy from my bones, that I've had to lay in bed all day today. I took plenty of photos as I thought it would be great to share them with you and I did also film a lot of footage which will hopefully be with you all in the next couple of days. I don't want to go into too much detail about my trip in this post as I will do another post of my experience in Rome. These photos will consist of the Colosseum, the Vatican, Pompeii and random other bits like amazing gelato and nutella pancakes yum!





















Post Comment
Post a Comment