Beauty | Revolution "The ONE Blush Stick" **

Monday 9 March 2015

Wearing the Product



Hello my lovelies, so I'm back for another fun blog post filled week, however once we get to Friday I will not have a post up until Monday as I will be away in Rome, Italy, which I am looking very much forward to, I will be taking plenty of pictures of the sites and my outfits, as well as vlogging because I just want to share with you all my time in Rome, and I hope you'll enjoy it too. But for today I have a review post, I will be reviewing the Make Up Revolution London "The ONE Blush Stick", and I was sent this by the lovely team over at ProductTesting.uk.com, which is for beauty bloggers, so if your interested in reviewing products then head over to there.

I was really happy when I saw what the product was because it looked like a great highlighter. Bearing in mind it explains on the packaging that it's for cheeks and lips, I knew I would definitely use this for my cheek bones. When it comes to using products such as bronzers, blushers and highlighters I usually side with the power products just because they are a little easier to use and because I always wear a powder, I thought it was only right too. However I think cream products such as these one always give that more natural look which is great for the spring/summer time because we don't want to look caked, instead we want that more natural look with a brightener.

I love wearing a highlight because it always brightens the face up and makes you look fresh, and even if I got to the gym or for a run, this is a great product because it makes you look bright and awake. This particular one is in the shade 'dream' and it's got a slight pinky reflex in it, so if your into wearing pink blushes this is perfect. You can use this product straight from the pot dry for a lot more of a high intensity colour finish, or you can wet it a little for a slightly more sheer look. It's also quite pigmented, so you can tell this is a better quality product.

Great, so I hope you enjoyed this post and just a quick disclaimer, I have been sent this product but all opinions are entirely my own, if I didn't like this product then I would of stated so, but luckily enough I actually loved it and think it will be a must have in my everyday make up routine once spring starts. If this sounds like your cup of tea then do go a head and try it yourselves!

Post Comment
Post a Comment