Fashion | Culottes Craze

Tuesday 3 March 2015
Being at Fashion Week means you see all the latest and future trends to hit us, you don't need to be sitting in a run way show to observe this, because the best way to see it is street style and it's no ticket required to stand in Somerset House while Fashion Week commences, and that's one of my favourite things to do, because my inspiration comes from people on the streets rather than whats on the catwalk.

One of the biggest trends I have seen absolutely every where is the culottes, now I remember when I wore culottes in Primary School and now there back, and I'll have to admit I'm not a fan of every single pair but I do like a few and it definitely depends on how they are styled. I've had a little search on the internet and come across these ones below, and these are my favourite. Hope you get some good inspiration, especially because springs coming (here in London anyway).


I love how bright and fresh this outfit is, and I love the baroque design on these culottes. I've also been really into plain, white collared shirts so I'm really in to this outfit, and it's great seeing some flat sandals especially because they're silver metallic.


Doesn't this outfit just look so chic! I love it! What stood out to me the most apart from the culottes obviously are the sun glasses, I'm in desperate need a new pair of sunnies, and my favourite are cat eye's and these are great. I like the fact they're white rimmed to suit the culottes. I think because culottes are so in your face it's nice to go for a small, no so in your face, structured top. These heels are also great, she just looks amazing. 


I picked this outfit out because I love the colours used. I've noticed on the high street at the moment especially in Zara the sky blue colour similar to this top is very much on trend and I love it paired with this navy blue pair of culottes. However I do not like the shoes, because if they are black which they do look then no blue with black please. 


I love this colour! it's perfect for summer, which were not at yet but soon will be. Another piece of clothing i'm loving is midi skirts and I sometimes think culottes look a lot like a midi skirt and in the picture they do and look great, but haven't got the embarrassment incase the wind blows it up. 

Post Comment
Post a Comment