New York Fashion Week | Street Or Chic

Saturday 3 October 2015

Marchesa 


Marchesa was one of my favourite designers at this seasons NYFW, these beautiful, elegant gowns reminded me of my ultimate dress designer Elie Saab. & can definitely see these being worn on the red carpet at gala's and film festivals for the a-list. 

DKNY


DKNY designed from the theme of masculinity which has run throughout fashion week collections this season, for example the pin stripe over sized blazer. Might as well just pop on your hubbies suit jacket right? As I am hugely into monochrome and wear it every day I loved the first two outfits, especially the sheer, mesh dress. 


Naeem Khan


I was super excited about this collection because of the jumpsuit in the first image, how gorgeous? It coordinates with my favourite trend this season, the 70s but using embellishment, makes this perfect for an evening occasion. 

Oscar De La Renta 


If you follow me on Instagram (@streetorchic) then you would of seen I posted a couple of these amazing Oscar De La Renta designs. I think they ooze sophistication and can be suited for those curvy, as they cinch in at the wait and shape the hips nicely. 

 Zac Posen

 

These two beautiful monochrome dresses stood out to me most, I think they would be perfect for the summer and again are very sophisticated and elegant with the midi length, but show off the shoulders. 

Jeremy Scott


Jeremy Scott again was posted on my Instagram, apart from the stunning models of Gigi and Bella Hadid this 70s inspired collection was the best! Lady like with a sexy edge is just was this collection is. This is possibly one of the only collections this season with colour that I've loved!

 Rebecca Minkoff


Grecian Goddess! White's are perfect for spring, summer! I love that the a-line style is still on trend as it's super flattering for the ladies with bigger hips as it just skims over, but short so you can show off your legs. 












Post Comment
Post a Comment