Milan Fashion Week | Street Or Chic

Monday 5 October 2015
Fay


I love that the khaki green tones will be around for spring summer next year and that again it's layered with a dress underneath similar to Peter Pilotto at London Fashion Week. Also belts around the waist seem to be quite hot this season on the catwalks which is perfect for an hourglass figure. 

Versace


Khaki and camel tones used by Versace and the belt around the waist on trend again. But also some wacky coloured patterns used with this co-ord.

Dolce & Gabbana 


Dolce & Gabbana was my favourite designer last season at Milan Fashion Week and again I loved the collection, it's silhouettes are very girly and feminine and I love that this season throughout all fashion weeks the midi length skirt/dress is on trend, I think it's such a flattering length. If your not someone who particularly likes to show their legs off with a mini then midi's are great. 

Vivetta 


I hadn't heard of this designer before but what really stood out to me was the bold use of colour and pattern, quite a few of the MFW designer's have designed suttle collection pieces with not much vibrancy, but I loved that there was a difference in this collection. 

Fendi 


So as much as I love the midi length, the right mini can catch my attention and I love these pieces. It's monochrome which I'm guessing it definitely on trend for next season, but I love these cut out dresses, and I think they are perfect to be styled casually in the day and also dressed up with a pair of sandal heels in the evening. 
Post Comment
Post a Comment