London Fashion Week | Street Or Chic

Sunday 4 October 2015
Ong Oaj Pairam


I got to see this collection for myself in person and it was honestly one of my favourites, there was so many different varieties of pieces that all seemed to have the same theme of colours and styles. These were my favourite three pieces, I loved the sleeveless, leather, collared mac, i felt like it was very Burberry esc. 

Bora Aksu


I was kindly invited to attend the Bora Aksu show, but due to overlapping of shows I wasn't able to go, which I was gutted about because I love all the collections for as long as I've been looking out for for them, and this year it only got better. My favourite from the collection was this bold orange midi dress, it's so beautiful and the whole collection as always has a very girly feel, which I love.

Manuel Facchini


Last season's London Fashion Week, Manuel Facchini was my designer of the moment, his collection was amazing! & it's probably because it's all monochrome! But this year he added some colour which makes it even more amazing. 

PPQ 


How gorgeous is that electric blue co-ord?! I can definitely see this being worn by celebs such as Pixie Lott, I absolutely love the style. Also another jumpsuit! & it's monochrome so I love it. 


Burberry Prorsum


Burberry is always a favourite of mine, and this year was more of a ready to wear collection and I could definitely see myself wearing a lot! Yellow hasn't always been a colour I think of wearing, but this season a few collections including Burberry has used it, and it's a very pale, soft toned type of yellow which is perfect for spring summer.  

ISSA


Again, in this collection is this beautiful electric blue and jumpsuits! So I was totally won over, love it!.

Daks


I really wanted to attend this show, as last season i wasn't able to make it due to overlapping but this season unfortunately I didn't get an invite, which is ok I suppose theres always next season! But I loved the 70s vibe going on throughout this collection and the fact that camel coloured suede will still be around next spring summer, I am most excited about! 

Peter Pilotto


I am definitely a lover for coats and jackets and the layering of them, and this certain styled outfit, with the midi skirt/dress underneath just completely stood out to me, and the fact that the last outfit has a split skirt makes it look even better. 
Post Comment
Post a Comment