Model's Off Duty | Street Or Chic

Saturday 24 October 2015

Model's Off Duty - Taylor Marie Hill

Hey guys, so if you follow me over on Instagram (@streetorchic), you may have see me post a few photos of the beautiful Taylor Hill, I know she's been around, on the catwalk for Victoria Secret and various fashion week shows, but I've never actually looked into her personal style, but since I've decided to do this little "Model's Off Duty" segment, I think she's perfect, because I love her laid back, but super chic and stylish street style. I even went and recently brought a pair of leather  look/wet look trousers, so I could try and pull off some of her looks. I think she always looks so effortlessly chic, which is sort of a model's trait, I feel like every model I see, they look like they haven't put much time into their outfit, but they look incredible! As I said before I've started this little segment and I'll be posting about different model's street style, including my favourites such as Gigi Hadid, Bella Hadid and Kendall Jenner, so make sure you come back for more. 













Post Comment
Post a Comment