Kylie Jenner Style Inspiration | Street Or Chic

Friday 23 October 2015

Kylie Jenner Style Inspiration

Hey guys! Kylie Jenner is a major fashion A+ (which is what I kind of made up, but it means, she rocks, everything she basically wears). Although her everyday street style may be a little over the top for me to wear on an everyday basis, because walking around Camden Town everyday like this may have people looking at me weirdly, but I defineitly take inspiration for night time looks. Kylie's style has evolved so much since a few years back when she was a lot more relaxed in what she wears, now she's a little Kim, she even takes a huge inspiration from Kim's previous looks, and she might even wear them better, sorry Kim. In this post, I've picked out some of my favourite street style looks of the baby Kardashian/Jenner, and matched them up with some pieces on the high street, so we don't have to be millionaires to rock the same look. Enjoy!

The Skirt




The Boots



The Trousers





The Coat





Post Comment
Post a Comment