OTRA One Direction Concert Outfit | Street Or Chic

Friday 25 September 2015




What Am I Wearing: Jeans Zara . Top Zara . Shoes Primark . Necklace H&M . 

Hello everyone! Another outfit post for you today, sorry they haven't been more regular but I've been quite busy with work and stuff that I haven't had time to take some snaps. But yesterday I went to the One Direction concert at the O2 and it was incredible if i must say. It's my fourth time seeing them and they only get better. If you want a whole post on my On The Road Again Tour Experience then don't hesitate to ask because i'd love to do one. I didn't want to wear anything too dressy to the show because it's all about being comfortable, so I went for some high waisted black skinny jeans, a white tee (kind of Harry's signature look right?) But I still wanted to dress it up a little so I brought this necklace the other day which I thought looked great to spice it up a little, and then teeny heeled shoes from Primark, super comfortable! And then just popped a leather jacket over it. 

Post Comment
Post a Comment