#BLFW Event "all black chic" Outfit | Street Or Chic

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Hello everyone! Yesterday I attended the #BLFW (Bloggers London Fashion Week) it was an amazing event put on my Bloggers Hangout, if you are a new blogger i'd definitely check them out because it's a great way to help you out, in terms of going to events and collaborating with really cool brands. I won't speak too much on the actual event now, because there is a post to come where I'll speak you about the over view of the night and also the goodies I picked up from the brands there. But for now, thought i'd just show you my outfit for the evening. I wasn't really sure how to go because there was a dress code for 'black chic' so I guess it gave me an excuse to wear even more black, but as this was my first proper bloggers event experience I didn't know whether to dress up or go casual, so I kind of went in between. Which I'm glad about now because there were a few really dressed up and then a few really casual, so I made a good decision. I hope you like this outfit, and if you want to know more about the event then come back in a day or two for the full post. 





Post Comment
Post a Comment