Snake Print Shoes | Street Or Chic

Wednesday 2 September 2015
I've recently noticed tons of different styled shoes in this fabulous snake skin print. I've never really been too much into this print, and never actually owned it, in an piece of clothing. But I first noticed a pair of the lace up flats on Gemma Talbot, one of my favourite fashion bloggers, and since then fell in love. Being a mainly monochrome girl (wearing black all the time!) I think snake print can really jazz an outfit up and make it super more interesting. Also if your buying the right pair, not necessarily super expensive but not tacky, cheap looking, they can look very classy and sophisticated. I picked out a couple of pairs and placed them below, ones ready for day and night. & remember you can shop these if you just scroll down a little more. 


Post Comment
Post a Comment