Update | MacBook, Blogging and Help?!

Monday 6 April 2015
Hello my lovelies, so I haven't blogged for a while since I've been out of a computer as mine busted however today I made the splash and brought a MacBook, which took me back a little but I'm happy i've got it now as I will always be able to blog and also edit YouTube videos which is a step forward from blogging. On to blogging now though, i'm really excited that spring has begun because the suns out more and the blog posts become a lot more summery and I definitely prefer summer clothes than I do winter, I think everyone is the same right? However I do need to stay away from any type of money spending activities now that i've splashed out on the snazzy new piece of technology. I don't get many comments on this blog but I would really like to know what types of posts you want to see or if your a regular reader off this blog then tell me what posts you've previously seen were you favourites. Whether it was a haul (maybe not an expensive one yet) or a product review, id really like to know.


Post Comment
Post a Comment