Fashion | Likes & Dislikes

Friday 17 April 2015


Like





You don't always see much of Sophia Smith, if you don't know who she is, she is in fact One Direction's, Liam Payne's girlfriend. And how beautiful does she look in this dress, this was last night at the Great Gatsby Ball for Trekstok and I love how she's teamed this dress with the fur scarf (at this point i've forgotten to correct work for the scarf so I apologise).


Last night also happening in LA was the burberry fashion show which was attended but tons of a-listers including Ellie Goulding who's outfit I loved, it's simple at the same time as being dressy, but at the moment she can just about pull off everything she wears. And check the tan on those legs! I want some too!


Rosie Hunnington Whitely also attended the burberry show, and come on how come someone look so good! She has legs for days! This dress is quite risqué as it's super short and it exposes quite the cleavage but as her boobs are too big, i think she pulls it off good. I also really like the colours used, as it's a blue/green shade on top and then orange/red/navy shades on the bottom, quite odd but it works. 

Dislike


Cara Delevigne at the Burberry event also, didn't really do it for me, i'm usually a fan of everything she wears but I just don't like this, I fill like it's ill fitting, it's to big for her body shape. I do like that it's original and unique but it just doesn't do it for me, however I do really like her shoes.


I do not understand why being you'd wear a dress like this being pregnant. First off I think even if you wasn't pregnant i don't like this dress, it looks as if there should be a lining underneath, but I just think it's cheap to dress your bump like this. Again though I do like her shoes and fur coat.


Post Comment
Post a Comment