Fashion | Coachella Best Dressed

Monday 13 April 2015
Hello everyone, I realise I've been really bad when it comes to posting on the blog lately, i've been so slack, i've been working tons in my actual job which is not blogging unfortunately, wish it was, but we all want things we can't have right? But yeah i've been really busy, therefore super tired and so on my days off, i'm being overly lazy and laying in bed and watching movies all day. Sounds good though right? But the weather is brightening up and getting a little warmer, which is brilliant for April in London! Coachella is on and when Coachella is on it means festivals have officially begun, how exciting! I unfortunately though have no festivals booked for this year which is gutting but hopefully i'll be off to Amsterdam in a few months time, which is perfect. However I absolutely love festival fashion and all the ladies attending Coachella make a good effort to look their best which is why I wanted to do a little Best dressed at Coachella post. Hope you enjoy and let me know what you think.

Fergie


This is a pretty simple outfit, with just the shorts and black tank but I love how it's styled which a tassel waistcoat in the famous trending camel colour and the chiffon scarf as a belt it looks great teamed together. 

Jourdan Dunn


Can I just start of by saying how cool her hair is! It's purple, amazing, i totally want the same. Dunn was recently in showbiz news speaking about the fact she has to wear wigs because how much her natural hair has been ruined from the model industry. But girl if your wearing a wig that looks that good, then no worries, you look amazing. Also main point of this, I love the outfit it has summer festival written all over it and you all know how much I love a bit of black clothing. 

Kendall Jenner


Ok so it's a fact Kendall never fails to dress amazingly, she has the best festival style ever and I remember talking this time last year about how good she looked and her outfit choices are always on point. I also just love her use of accessories, for example the gold hardware, buckle belt and tassel bag it all looks great. 

Post Comment
Post a Comment