Hair | 60s inspo

Monday 24 November 2014



 

 
As I am preparing or shall I say training to become a hair stylist, it's really useful for me to check up on all new hair updates and styles, which I loved doing before I decided to train because I've always loved doing different styles with my own hair. My favourite decade for hair has to be the 60s, who doesn't love a beehive,I honestly thought it was and is the most flattering hair style, obviously ladies with shorter hair the beehive may be quite difficult and you may be quite limited but you all still look gorgeous, just rock the short do. To create these sixties looks you'll need a hell load of volume spray, hold spray and a back combing brush, and one of my favourite products is Label M resurrection dust to create that texture, give it a go and rock it!

Post Comment
Post a Comment