Fashion | Missguided Monochrome Party

Sunday 16 November 2014

 
The Christmas period is approaching which means only one thing PARTIES! Now usually you may wear a little red for the Christmas spirit but if you know me you'll know I love a little monochrome, so of course my party pieces are a little dim but they work with texture. Velvet and fur are two of my favourite things in the whole world when it comes to speaking about fashion. Fur trimmed pieces are a huge trend this season and I don't know about you but I need some of these pieces, Missguided it a great place to snap up some of the best. Fur trimmed skirts, dresses and even blazers! For these pieces and tons more of cool party pieces then head over to Missguided using the link below.
 
 
(P.S. Enter code 'PARTYTIME' at checkout to receive 20% off all party wear)
Post Comment
Post a Comment