Update | What's going on?

Sunday 16 November 2014
Oh dear it feels so long since I've actually written a blog post, and it feels good to write again. I have been super, super busy with work and it has given me absolutely no time to write which is a little gutting but I have some cool news. For my readers who have been constantly coming back since the blog founded you will know that I very much wanted a career in the fashion industry, which would still be so ideal. But two and a half years ago I got my first part time college job in a hair salon, which was purely a job for some extra cash while in college but now I've decided to go to hair college because I am really enjoying it, and thought it would be super cool to actually be able to cut, colour and style hair, it's such an awesome qualification to gain and that's why I am training in hair but I also want to carry on writing about fashion  for you lovely's but also for myself because fashion will always be in my blood, and I still want to do work experience in fashion because it can definitely still be a hobby, I hope you haven't been bored to death with this little update ramble, but I thought I owed it to you, to let you know why I haven't been writing and what I'm up to, I hope you are all well, and love you all!
Post Comment
Post a Comment