London Fashion Week Outfit Picks

Saturday 17 September 2016
Day 1



Day 1 of London Fashion Week I think shouldn't be too "out there" & slightly more subtle. Therefore I've picked out this extremely comfy black midi shirt dress from Missguided, as it's a great piece to be dressed up. I've paired it with this cool, high leg, khaki lace up boots which instantly adds a bit of edginess. Lastly this really cool monochrome, stripe hard clutch for Zara is perfect for a quirky touch. 


Day 2 

For me personally once I've got over day 1 of London fashion week wearing something a little more simple and not as eye catching, day 2 is the day to go a little more daring and noticeable. Shift dresses are everything at moment! wether your wearing it simply on it's own or layering it with a tee underneath. But I think simply on it's own, in this sun kissed, earthy tone, paired with this incredible neutral toned heeled boots, very similar to the ones worn by Kourtney Kardashian at the moment, and lastly if the weather is a little rubbish, which it's always mostly raining in London. Layer your shift with a cool, on trend bomber, on the shoulders of course!

Day 3

I love fresh white tones paired with denim, and it's perfect for a September Fashion Week because it's still summer (or meant to be, minus the rain). I love these light wash denim jeans as there have the raw hem, which is being done in mostly all high street stores at the moment. You can even DIY and do this yourself, by just cutting the tips of your jeans off, I recommend trying on a cheap (Primark) jeans first, or a really old pair that you might chuck out because they are no longer stylish or on trend. This oversized top I think is perfect in this outfit as it's paired with tight skinny jeans so it gives a little contrast. Lastly these silver metallic shoes, are super on trend with the clear block heel and perspex straps. 


Day 4

In this outfit I tried to incorporate a couple trends i'd seen on the high street everywhere! Including the bardot which I previously spoke about in a post, I love this trend! I think the shoulders on a women's body is beautiful to show off and this top does that with style and sophistication. What I love about this particular body is that it also adds the choker which is such a statement accessory and extremely popular. Second part of this outfit is the satin joggers. The sporty trend was back this season in high street stores, and these caught my eye on Missguided. They are relaxed, comfy but can look great dressed up. Lastly a pair of Public Desire, clear block heeled shoes, these again add a little sports luxe with the laces. 

Day 5 

Everyone loves a comfy day at Fashion week, all those days after wearing massive inch heels and uncomfortable dresses or what else you chose to wear. I've picked out an outfit that incorporates both style and comfort. I quite like the tailored look on a women, and once my eyes caught these white pinstripe, belted trousers, I knew they'd make a great outfit. I thought the lace hemmed bralet would make the outfit a little more girly, especially as I paired it with this blazer, which if your daring enough can be worn on it's own, and again it comes with a choker, statement piece as I previously explained. Shoes for this outfit is a metallic silver loafer trainer, super comfortable but still keeps it looking stylish . Lastly I've chosen this cross body bag which can I also be used a clutch, i loved the quirky quote and look of this bag, definitely going to get stopped for a photo. 


Post Comment
Post a Comment