Current Wardrobe Staples

Tuesday 20 September 2016
Bardot



I think a Bardot top is the main wardrobe staple of S/S 16, and will definitely be staying around a lot longer by the look of S/S 17 catwalks. I've spoken ton's in previous posts on how much I adore this top, due to it's girly and sophisticated presence. You can find a bardot top in so many different, colours, patterns, garment style, whether is a top or a dress, it's endless. All these top's above can be purchased from ASOS. 

Bomber

I think the bomber jacket is definitely the most obvious staple at current. Walk into any high street store, whether its Topshop, H&M, New Look, or surf any online store, Missguided, Boohoo, or Misspap and you'll find ton's of different bombers. It's the jacket of this season and it's perfect because there are so many to choose from. The classic bomber is the khaki green but that was abit last year, now there's longline bombers, or silky patterned ones. Great to add a little edge to an outfit. 

Culottes 

Culottes are my favourite trousers at the moment! I find them so flattering and there's so many different ones to choose from. Well just look at the ones i've linked. Denim, Velvet, Striped, pink & theres so many more in all high street and designer stores at the moment. This is definitely more of Spring/Summer trouser rather than a winter, as they are shorter than full length and they can tend to be quite a thin material. This is another staple piece which can be dressed up and down to suit any occasion. 

Mules 

I've never actually owned a pair of mules myself but I am a massive fan of them. I think they make an outfit look a whole lot more stylish. Although I've showed you just heeled mules, they do also come in flats such as loafer style. These are definitely a staple piece in a women's wardrobe this season they could be dressed up and of course dressed down as you can buy these flat, if you prefer comfort. 


Post Comment
Post a Comment