London Fashion Week Highlights

Wednesday 21 September 2016
Henry Holland 

This show made me think back a little to Altuzzara at NYFW, as they've both opted for a few pieces using the gingham print, and similar designs. Which makes me this were definitely going to see some of this Spring/Summer 17'. Holland has also used the bardot style tops and dresses which I always talk about as my favourite style, as it's super cute and girly. Looks as though he's also take inspiration from Dolce & Gabbana's previous collection with the sheer black garment, and red rose design. & lastly there's a small sense of 70s era with the wide leg trousers and sequin tops. 

Barbara Casasola

Casasola's collection looks like a world away from the ever so daring collection of Henry Holland's. It's super simple, with neutral tones. My favourite outfit is the one on the far left, I love the sense of masculinty, with the blazer. I also love the jumpsuit on the far right. Jumpsuit's are one of my favourite pieces of clothing to wear, and I'm glad that we'll be seeing them still next year. 

Fashion East

The last collection that caught my eye, which I wouldn't usually look at, is Fashion East's latest collection. I guess it's just super weird and crazy that it stood out to me. I like that they've used the slip dress but switched it up with some sexy lace and some cool designs. & the rest of the pieces are just extremely weird but wonderful with lots of design and pops of colour. 

Post Comment
Post a Comment