Model Takeover #2 - Kendall Jenner

Sunday 21 December 2014





Back again after a long time of no posting, it's just such a busy time and it feels so good to just sit down and have some time to write some stuff for you. It would really be a miracle if I could do this as a career, I'd love it! But unfortunately im not that advanced or shall I say liked to make this my full time job. I have another model takeover for you today and she's one of my favourite definitely the best out of the Kardashian clan even though she's a Jenner, but you know what I mean. If you haven't seen my last model takeover this is just me basically showing you a few of my favourite outfits they've worn and I really can't pick one because she looks amazing in everything it's unreal.

 
My personal style is a little rock n roll channelling pink chic girly girl sorta thing, if you know what that sort of style looks like, it always changes really, but I love this look on Kendall, she has got some of my favourite pieces of which unfortunately I cannot afford, the Balenciaga patent shoes and Celine tote are my fav's! And loving this quirky "HELLO" jumper it's so cool, topped of with this grey fedora at to add that chic touch.
 
 
AMEN! this is literally me in an outfit, I cannot explain how much I love it. It's just so simple and effortless and I do no have those long, slim legs but who cares I'm going to wear this! And im not to sure where Kendall got these boots from, (help me out people?) but I found an exact copy on Zara.
 
 
 
This amazing beauty has so many incredible red carpet looks so I've picked out my favourite few, including this one which rocked the boat a little, I mean who could rock without making a fool of yourself better then Kendall Jenner, know one that I know for sure.
 
 
 
 
This is the other favourite red carpet looks, because I'm loving this makeup look, and the outfit of course but she looks great in everything. It's obvious she's wearing makeup and has an amazing makeup artist but she always chooses to simple side to red carpet looks, and she looks incredible.
Post Comment
Post a Comment