NYFW Street Style

Saturday 13 February 2016

New York Fashion Week is the first fashion week on the hotlist of A\W season previews, as I am unable to jet out to the city for this occasion I have got the power of the World Wide Web to show me everything thats going, from the super cool street wear to that incredible Saint Laurent show. As I live in London i'm always on the ball to attend London Fashion Week, where I see the crazy, insane, uniqueness of how us Londoner's like to dress but my favourite thing to do is compare to New York, Milan and Paris, to check out who's more crazy, chic, formal, etc. and obviously what people are actually wearing, is it fur or suede? Culottes or Flares? Leather or Denim? Checks or Stripes? I'm sure you get the point. Over the next few weeks i'm going to be analysing the great streets of Fashion, in these incredible four cities. 
Post Comment
Post a Comment