Victoria Secret Fashion Show 2015 | Street Or Chic

Monday 16 November 2015

Victoria Secret Fashion Show 2015

Hello everyone! So this post is a little late but better late than never right? The Victoria Secret Fashion Show 2015 took place last week and it was better than ever, I honestly don't know how they think of so many ideas and that the idea's actually get better every year, I just don't know but amazing show it was. It is my dream to attend a Victoria Secret Fashion Show once in my life, whether it'll happen or not I don't know, but we can always dream. This year saw ten new angels on the catwalk including my favourite two models Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid, and they looked beautiful. This year also had performances from The Weeknd, Selena Gomez and Ellie Goulding, and I cannot wait to watch the show when it airs on television in December, what a christmas treat. Below I have shown some of my favourite looks from the show this year, so enjoy and let me know what you think. (P.S. I will be posting a Victoria Secret Wishlist, because I'm loving practically everything!!)















Post Comment
Post a Comment