Makeup! | Street Or Chic

Thursday 19 November 2015

Makeup! 

Hello Everyone! So i've always loved makeup but more at certain times that other times, recently over the past couple of weeks I've been experimenting more and more with how I choose to do my makeup and I am really enjoying it. I am in no way a professional makeup artist, but I have been starting to watch a lot more YouTube tutorials which are really super helpful, definitely beats paying thousands for a makeup artist course ha. I've shown a couple of the looks below, they are really natural because it's what I've been wearing day to day, but if you like them do let me know, I would love to start to start doing tutorials, using a mix or affordable and high end products and also from a non professional point of view. 



Post Comment
Post a Comment