Coachella 16'

Wednesday 20 April 2016

The season for festivals has begun! and it's all kicked off with the amazing Coachella! Coachella is one of the biggest festivals in the world and i'm definitely guessing the best and biggest of the US, just as Glastonbury is to the UK. I've never personally been to Glastonbury festival here in the UK, but it's definietly not as stylish as Coachella, it's more be comfortable, dirty, and dirty, if you get what I mean, whereas Coachella is my kind of place, it's all fashion, chic and well groomed. Celebs, singers, models, actresses and a bunch of other public eye peeps head over the the desert to hear some of the best acts, with headliners such as Guns N' Roses, Calvin Harris and tons more! Above are some of my favourite festival, chic looks I've had my eye on. Over the next month I'll be showing you my favourite festival picks!

Post Comment
Post a Comment