Fashion Week Style Inspiration | Street Or Chic

Thursday 27 August 2015
Hello my lovelies, as Fashion Week is fast approaching us, and in particular London Fashion Week for myself, I thought it would be a great time to do some style inspiration because we all want to look great and we all want to be snapped up, am I right? Well this year is the first year I'm actually going to put effort into my outfit. Previous fashion weeks I have taken the camera and been the photographer. However this season, as I've been uploading my personal style posts I thought why not dress nice! haha. So this is the perfect time to get some inspiration, so we've got enough time to start shopping. These are a few outfit's that have caught my eye, and I'm also going to be 'Shopping The Look' below, but they won't be exact items because I don't know where they are from, also I'm guessing my alternatives will be a lot more affordable. But I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think!


Shop The Look(Similar)

  



Shop The Look(Similar)

  



Shop The Look(Similar)

  


Shop The Look(Similar)

  



Post Comment
Post a Comment