Bardot Playsuit | Street Or Chic

Thursday 20 August 2015
I absolutely loved this playsuit when I noticed it on the Missguided site, and originally it was going to be my LoveBox Festival outfit but I decided to change it up and wore this on my summer holiday, and so glad I did. But again I am going to apologise about the state of how I look. I cannot possibly explain how hot it was and how it actually makes you feel a little shitty when your trying to dress up nice, because your always feeling a little sweaty. But enough of that, how nice is this playsuit! I hope you all like it too, and yes I am wearing the same rose gold gladiator sandals as the last two posts! but I loved them and luckily enough they went with all my outfits! Shop this look below! 





Shop The Look

 



Post Comment
Post a Comment