The Lingerie Trend

Wednesday 9 March 2016

I've recently noticed that some of my favourite fashion inspirational women such as Gigi Hadid and Rita Ora have been following the Pyjama trend, this usually involves the two piece trouser set, however the sexy, silky slip is the best, and these ladies style it up so well. The trend was even seen on the catwalks of New York Fashion Week, seen in Jonathan Simkhai's collection.  I guess this look is quite difficult for a casual time look, if I was seen walking through Camden Town in my night slip, i'd get a few dodgy looks, but then again it is Camden and you do get a little experimental. However on a night out I think it looks great, paired with a leather jacket and black heeled boots will give it that rocker/Hollywood glamour edge. To find the write dress just head the lingerie shop!


Post Comment
Post a Comment