Photography | the city.

Monday 15 September 2014
I absolutely love visiting Primrose Hill, and I live fairly near to it, so it's usually my summer destination, I even go there in the evenings to sit on the hill and stare at the beautiful view that is the lit up London city, its breath taking , and I think everyone should witness it. So I didn't think there was any better place to do another set of photos than Primrose Hill, of course, although it was day time it was still beautiful. This wasn't exactly a planned shoot, I just decided to take my camera out with me and my beautiful friend let me take some snaps of her. In the editing process of this shoot I was set on having them black and white, in colour they were amazing because she had a bright red top which contrasted with the black shinny, disco pants but black and white looked a lot better especially because the sky was grey that day. I have a lot more shoots to show you soon, which this same beautiful model, so come back to see more. 


(Photos by Jordane Davis @streetorchic)

(Photos by Jordane Davis @streetorchic)

(Photos by Jordane Davis @streetorchic)

Post Comment
Post a Comment