Fashion | Model Behaviour #LFW

Friday 12 September 2014
(Photos by Jordane Davis @streetorchic)

It was a privilege having worked with some of the beautiful models in the morning backstage at the Bora Aksu show, but my favourite part is seeing them run through the courtyard to what ever else show their in a rush for, but sometimes its easy enough to stop them for a photo. These two beautiful models were been snapped and I thought I'd take advantage. As much as I love fashion to have colour, and be bold and interesting, my favourite style is simple, monochrome, effortlessly chic clothing, like these two models. It often looks like you've thrown together a basic tee with some basic bottoms, some leather boots or Nike trainers and out the door you go. These models may only be wearing these outfits because it's comfortable for them to throw off when changing but I love it. Recently flicking through the ASOS mag, I noticed that this thrown together, dress down chic look is actually a trend, which is great because I don't like to make a whole load of fuss day to day, so I'm rocking this look every single day, check!
Post Comment
Post a Comment